- Plasmid purification kits
- Genomic DNA purification kits
- DNA cleanup kits
- RNA purification kits
- RNA cleanup kits
- Cell-free DNA purification kits
- Viral DNA and RNA purification kits
- Accessories and components
Cell-free DNA purification kits
Our cell-free DNA (cfDNA) purification kits are designed for the isolation of circulating DNA from human blood, plasma, and other bodily fluids. The technology behind our products allows for recovery of the very low amounts of cfDNA present in plasma (usually below 10 ng/mL) in concentrations that enable excellent sensitivity in downstream applications. Our purification kits are compatible with manual handling via centrifugation, vacuum, or magnetic bead separation, as well as a wide variety of liquid handlers.
Isolate cfDNA with magnetic bead separation
Isolate cell-free DNA from up to 10 ml of plasma using scalable magnetic-bead technology.
cfDNA isolation from up to 10 ml of plasma
NucleoSnap cfDNA & NucleoMag cfDNA
- Consistent recovery of fragmented cfDNA ≥50 bp from plasma obtained in EDTA or Cell-Free DNA BCT tubes
- Efficient removal of PCR inhibitors regardless of input volume
- Convenient manual or automated processing using snap-off columns or magnetic beads
- Suitable for downstream applications such as qPCR and NGS
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.