- Cancer research
- Career spotlights
- Current events
- Customer stories
- Gene editing
- A faster path to analysis for mAbs as therapeutic agents
- Gene therapy takes a step forward
- ICELL8 technology keeps cardiovascular research pumping
- Women's Networking Event at AGBT 2020
- Combining droplet and full-length sequencing technologies for a complete picture
- Detecting infectious disease threats in a changing climate
- Unraveling the world of microorganisms
- Microbiomes in the brain and belly
- Gaining insight into pulmonary arterial hypertension with purified exosomes
- Total RNA-seq from human biofluids and EVs
- Seq-ing the small
- Taking the SMARTer approach to RNA-seq of FFPE tissues
- Single-cell analysis
- Stem cell research
- Tips and troubleshooting
- That's Good Support!
- About our blog
We dedicate our efforts to delivering products with the innovative technologies that allow you to push forward and break new ground. Here we highlight recent publications featuring the remarkable and interesting scientific discoveries being made by our customers.
Date: June 10, 2020
Researchers at Merck & Co., Inc. assess the use of rapid membrane processing for sample prep prior to PK studies in the drug development pipeline.
Date: May 5, 2020
The beat goes on with the ICELL8 system and cardiomyocyte isolation in two new research papers.
Date: March 17, 2020
Discover why a multipronged approach utilizing SMART-Seq full-length, droplet-based, and spatial scRNA-seq constitutes a complementary, well-rounded approach to single-cell sequencing.
Date: March 5, 2020
See how multiplex PCR with our Ex Taq HS and PrimeSTAR HS polymerases was used to detect Leptospira bacteria and identify animal carriers in water samples.
Learn how researchers are using new exosome purification techniques to investigate the mechanism of a life-threatening disease.
The SMARTer Stranded Total RNA-Seq Kit v2 - Pico Input Mammalian provides a robust new method for RNA-seq studies from low-input biofluid samples.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.