- National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Your spit can save your life
- Controlling the spread of COVID-19 with direct saliva testing
- The 2020 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for CRISPR
- In memory of Hermann Bujard
- Coronavirus publication: know your enemy
- Dethroning king coronavirus with novel vaccines
- Entering new worlds while staying in place
- Working hard to meet production demands for SARS-CoV-2 testing
- Shelter in place
- Takara Bio plays a crucial role in fighting the novel coronavirus
- Screening for novel coronavirus with one-step RT-qPCR: getting ahead of the outbreak
National Hispanic Heritage Month
In celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, we are highlighting inspirational and influential Hispanic scientists who have made significant contributions to our understanding of the world around us. These scientists, both past and present, dedicated their life’s work to improving the human condition through science. We hope learning about these individuals will inspire young Hispanic scientists to pursue their dreams and make their own mark on the world.
Dr. Sarah Stewart
With a career in microbiology, Dr. Sarah Stewart made significant contributions to the development of vaccines against cancers.See her story
Dr. Yadira Soto-Feliciano
Dr. Yadira Soto-Feliciano studies chromatin and epigenetic regulation in normal development and cancer.See her story
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.