New products from Takara Bio
In order to fulfill its mission of improving the human condition through biotechnology, Takara Bio strives to continuously improve upon its existing products and to develop innovative new solutions that facilitate cutting-edge research and technological advancement in the life sciences.
Here are descriptions of some of our most recent product offerings.
High-throughput purification of plant DNA using automation-friendly magnetic beads
NucleoMag 384 Plant
- Efficient isolation of plant genomic DNA from up to 30 mg of input material per sample
- 384-well format optimized for high-throughput processing and readily adaptable to automation
- Suitable for a wide variety of plant species
- Purified DNA is ready for downstream applications such as qPCR and NGS
Single-cell mRNA-sequencing with minimal hands-on time
SMART-Seq HT Kit
- Unparalleled sensitivity—start with as little as one cell or 10 pg of total RNA (input range: 1–100 cells or 10 pg–1 ng of total RNA)
- High-quality RNA-seq data capture—full-length transcript coverage, low percentage of rRNA reads, and a great representation of GC-rich transcripts
- Simplified workflow—simply set up the one-step RT-PCR reaction to generate cDNA libraries
- Now offered in 12 and 48 reaction sizes as well as 96–480 reaction sizes—get the benefits of a streamlined workflow for the smallest to largest experiments
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.