- Optimizing agriculture screening with high-throughput genotyping
- ICELL8 cx Single-Cell System and combinatorial indexing
- Full-length scRNA-seq in white adipose tissue
- Takara Bio Single-Cell Workshop, Spring 2021
- Big problems from small bugs
- Better biobanking with high-throughput qPCR
- Top 5 considerations when automating single-cell sequencing
- What's inside automated single-cell RNA-seq platforms?
- Cancer research
- Career spotlights
- Current events
- Customer stories
- Gene editing
- Research news
- Single-cell analysis
- Stem cell research
- Tips and troubleshooting
- Women in STEM
- That's Good Support!
- About our blog
Takara Bio Single-Cell Workshop, Spring 2021
Takara Bio's 2021 Single-Cell Workshop is now available on demand. It features speakers describing novel techniques in high-throughput single cell research. Our panel of experts includes Andrew Adey, PhD, Kami Ahmad, PhD, and Yanli Liu, PhD. Whether you are already a wiz with our ICELL8 cx Single-Cell System or a beginner who's dipping their toes into the field of single-cell research, you'll benefit from this stimulating workshop.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.