- Cancer research
- Career spotlights
- Current events
- Customer stories
- Gene editing
- Amplify NGS libraries without bias
- Takara Bio wins a Crabby!
- A new hiPSC model for type 2 diabetes
- TCR-seq methods: strengths, weaknesses, and rankings
- A faster path to analysis for mAbs as therapeutic agents
- Gene therapy takes a step forward
- ICELL8 technology keeps cardiovascular research pumping
- Women's Networking Event at AGBT 2020
- Detecting infectious disease threats in a changing climate
- Unraveling the world of microorganisms
- Microbiomes in the brain and belly
- Gaining insight into pulmonary arterial hypertension with purified exosomes
- Total RNA-seq from human biofluids and EVs
- Seq-ing the small
- Taking the SMARTer approach to RNA-seq of FFPE tissues
- Single-cell analysis
- Stem cell research
- Tips and troubleshooting
- Women in STEM
- That's Good Support!
- About our blog
Takara Bio wins a Crabby!
We may not have any Emmys or Grammys on display at Takara Bio USA Headquarters, but we are pleased to say that we now have a Crabby! This glass Crabby was awarded to Tom Quinn, a group leader in our R&D team, for presenting an outstanding poster at the ISBioTech Spring 2023 meeting.
Tom’s poster was about our soon-to-be-launched baculovirus titration assay. This new assay, built on our GoStix technology, is designed to obtain Baculovirus titer values in just 10 minutes! At the ISBioTech meeting, vaccine makers were excited to save time using this upcoming product.
Are you interested in learning more about our baculovirus titration kits? If so, sign up for our early access program. Additionally, come see us at the World Vaccine Congress in Washington, DC. Two experts from our teams, Yuiko Matsumoto and Merrit Savener, will be presenting this poster at this meeting and can answer any questions you may have.
We would like to thank the ISBioTech organizers for the honor of the award. Congratulations to Tom and his coauthors on the poster: Research Associates Lily Lee and Mei Fong, Senior Scientist Yi Zhao, Director of R&D Cell Biology Michael Haugwitz, and Head of R&D Andrew Farmer.
Download a copy of the poster to see how our GoStix for baculovirus compared to other baculoviral titration methods.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.