- Cancer research
- Career spotlights
- Identifying promising HIV vaccine strategies
- National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Your spit can save your life
- Controlling the spread of COVID-19 with direct saliva testing
- The 2020 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for CRISPR
- In memory of Hermann Bujard
- Coronavirus publication: know your enemy
- Dethroning king coronavirus with novel vaccines
- Entering new worlds while staying in place
- Working hard to meet production demands for SARS-CoV-2 testing
- Shelter in place
- Takara Bio plays a crucial role in fighting the novel coronavirus
- Screening for novel coronavirus with one-step RT-qPCR: getting ahead of the outbreak
- Customer stories
- Gene editing
- Research news
- Single-cell analysis
- Stem cell research
- Tips and troubleshooting
- Women in STEM
- That's Good Support!
- About our blog
Science plays an integral role in our daily lives and the events impacting our society. Here, we cover current events affecting the global community.
Date: December 1, 2023
On World AIDS Day, learn how immune profiling can help the HIV research community’s common goal: developing a powerful vaccine to prevent this disease.
Date: January 4, 2021
Learn about the new direct saliva testing that offers a rapid, scalable, and contact-free option to the current nasal swab tests for COVID-19.
Date: November 6, 2020
The scientific world is celebrating Emmanuelle Charpentier and Jennifer A. Doudna's remarkable work that led to precise genome editing technology, forever changing research in the life sciences.
Date: August 24, 2020
Categories: Exclusive content
Find out which types of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines are out there and how Takara Bio is joining the fight.
Date: July 29, 2020
This blog highlights one of the first studies identifying and characterizing the novel coronavirus, ultimately contributing to the viral genome sequence being shared worldwide.
Date: April 2, 2020
Hear how a Takara Bio employee of 27 years is contributing to the COVID-19 effort.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.