- Capturem membrane technology
- Mass spectrometry digestion reagents
- Why tag a protein?
- Tech note: cobalt resin
- Purification methods overview
- Simplified purification of active, secreted his-tagged proteins
- Overview: His60
- Tech note: Capturem technology
- Tech note: Capturem large volume
- Magnetic beads
- TALON resin selection guide
- Selection guide: His60 resin
- FAQs: TALON
- Antibody purification
- Other tag purification
- Phosphoprotein and glycoprotein purification
- Expression systems
His-tagged protein purification
Over 75% of researchers use his tags for purifying proteins due to their many advantages, including their small size (making them less likely to alter wild-type protein function/structure and easy to clone), their effectiveness when incorporated on either N- or C-termini, and their suitability for purification of both native and denatured proteins.
Protein purification technologies
His-tag learning center
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.