- Why tag a protein?
- Tech note: cobalt resin
- Purification methods overview
- Simplified purification of active, secreted his-tagged proteins
- Overview: His60
- Tech note: Capturem technology
- Tech note: Capturem large volume
- Magnetic beads
- TALON resin selection guide
- Selection guide: His60 resin
- FAQs: TALON
- Video: Capturem his maxiprep
- Video: Capturem his miniprep
- Visual protocol: Capturem his maxiprep
- Visual protocol: Capturem his miniprep
- Capturem nickel column reagent compatibility
- TALON reagent compatibility
- His60 reagent compatibility
- TALON: Native vs denaturing purification
- Protocol: denaturing purification with TALON resin, imidazole elution
- Protocol: native purification with TALON resin, imidazole elution
- Protocol: native purification with TALON resin, pH elution
Video protocol: introducing the next generation of his-tagged protein purification
Get high yields of highly concentrated his-tagged proteins, in only 5 minutes, with the Capturem His-Tagged Purification Miniprep Kit.
Watch this short video to see how it works!
- No-waiting workflow: 5-minute, room-temperature protocol, from sample application through elution
- High purity and yield: approximately 100 µg/column
- Elute concentrated protein: up to 0.3–1 mg/ml
- Wide range of conditions: native and denaturing conditions, compatibility with common additives (e.g., EDTA, DTT, βME, glycerol, TCEP, etc.)
There is a constant need for faster, more efficient antibody and protein purification processes at any scale. Capturem membrane technology allows for purification directly from complex matrices, such as cell supernatants, in minutes. This technology also provides highly purified and concentrated antibodies and his-tagged proteins, even from samples containing additives not compatible with other purification technologies.Antibody purification His-tagged purification
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.