- Product line overview
- Technical notes
- Featured kits
- Technology and application overviews
- FAQs and tips
- DNA-seq protocols
- Bioinformatics resources
- Takara Bio Single-Cell Workshop, Spring 2021
- Capturing biological complexity by high-resolution single-cell genomics
- Sensitivity and scale for neuron multiomics
- Taking single-cell RNA-seq by STORM
- Pushing the limits of sensitivity for single-cell applications
- Liver metabolic function, dissecting one cell at a time
- Single-Cell Workshop at 2020 NextGen Omics Series UK
- TCR-seq methods: when to use which
- Immunogenomics to accelerate immunotherapy
- Total RNA sequencing of liquid biopsies
- MeD-Seq, a novel method to detect DNA methylation
- Automating full-length single-cell RNA-seq libraries
- Single-cell DNA-seq
- Single-cell whole transcriptome analysis
To educate and inform our customers about our latest product offerings for NGS, we frequently host live webinars featuring presentations by our R&D scientists and occasional guest speakers. The webinars address a wide array of NGS applications, including single-cell transcriptomics, analysis of FFPE or degraded samples, epigenetics, and immune profiling. Recordings of the webinars are provided below for your reference.
Select a webinar from the list below:
Register to learn how our latest developments allow customers to achieve high-resolution understanding of biological complexity from clinically relevant samples.
Register to learn about the newly developed single-nucleus RNA-seq2 (snRNA-seq2) method, a robust and reliable method for the analysis of the nuclear transcriptome from frozen tissues, using the Takara Bio SMART-Seq Single Cell Kit.
Learn about the advantages of using the SMART-Seq Single Cell Kit in combination with the mosquito HV genomics liquid handling system in this webinar. Presented in partnership with SPT Labtech.
Register to view all talks from our international panel of speakers as they discuss how human health and disease can be resolved at the single-cell level. Presented as part of Oxford Global’s 2020 NextGen Omics Series UK.
Learn more about STORM-seq (Single-cell TOtal RNA Miniaturized sequencing) and hear how the SMART-Seq Stranded Kit was miniaturized to yield robust single-cell total RNA libraries.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2021 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.