- Efficient and sensitive profiling of human B-cell receptor repertoire
- TCRv2 kit validated for rhesus macaque samples
- Improved TCR repertoire profiling from mouse samples (bulk)
- TCR repertoire profiling from mouse samples (bulk)
- BCR repertoire profiling from mouse samples (bulk)
- Improved TCR repertoire profiling from human samples (bulk)
- TCR repertoire profiling from human samples (single cells)
- BCR repertoire profiling from human samples (bulk)
- Epigenetic sequencing
- Reproductive health technologies
NOTE: We are updating the names and formats of several of our NGS RNA-seq and immune profiling kits. Details of the changes are provided on the relevant product pages for these kits.
See a complete list of immune profiling kits with new names and the kits they will replace here.
We offer a variety of kits for analysis of the T- and B-cell receptor repertoire in humans and mice to help researchers investigate immune cell development, examine mechanisms of autoimmune diseases and cancers, and develop models for immunotherapy of specific diseases.
See how these kits give you the sensitivity you need for your immune repertoire sequencing experiments.
SMARTer TCR profiling with optimized chemistry, UMIs, UDIs, and bioinformatics support for more accurate, reliable clonotype calling and quantification.
Data showing that the SMART-Seq Mouse TCR (with UMIs) kit allows you to discover critical biomarkers within mouse TCR sequences for the development of better immunotherapies and vaccine strategies.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.