- SmartChip Real-Time PCR System introduction
- Apollo library prep system introduction
- ICELL8 introduction
Introduction to ICELL8 technology
An open and flexible platform for developing your high-throughput single-cell assays
The ICELL8 cx Single-Cell System and the original ICELL8 Single-Cell System (modular) are open platforms that enable the processing of hundreds of single cells or nuclei, irrespective of size or shape, and can process up to eight samples in parallel. This makes them suitable for performing replicates and eliminating batch effects.
The system takes advantage of imaging to distinguish single-cell-containing wells from wells that are empty or contain multiple cells (thereby decreasing background) and provides a simple, automated workflow:
- Cells are dispensed into a patented 5,184-nanowell SmartChip.
- Images are created for every nanowell in the chip.
- The acquired images are processed using the included CellSelect Software, with >85% accuracy identifying nanowells that contain only a single cell.
- Library preparation reagents are selectively dispensed, dictated by the user, to the wells containing single cells, as identified by CellSelect Software or manually selected by the user.
- The preinstalled CELLSTUDIO Software allows users to design custom, high-throughput NGS or single-cell applications on a nanoliter scale.
Explore the links below for an overview of ICELL8 technology, technical specifications for the ICELL8 cx system, application notes, webinars, and more.
ICELL8 Innovators Series
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.