- ICELL8 technology overview
- ICELL8 cx technical specifications
- ICELL8 technical specifications (original system)
- ICELL8 system vs plate-seq
- Enhancing biomarker discovery with SMART-Seq Pro kit and ICELL8 cx system
- Protocol: Oxford Nanopore library prep and quantification
- ICELL8 cx system target enrichment for fusions
- ICELL8 cx system reagent formulation and dispense guidelines
- Protocol: High-throughput single cell DNA-seq
- Improved detection of gene fusions, SNPs, and alternative splicing
- Full-length transcriptome analysis
- High-throughput single-cell ATAC-seq
- Protocol: High-throughput single-cell ATAC-Seq
- Single-cell identification with CellSelect Software
- Single-cell analysis elucidates cardiomyocyte differentiation from iPSCs
- Combined TCR profiling and 5’ DE in single cells
- Automated, high-throughput TCR profiling
- Sample preparation protocols
- Video resources
- System & software notices
User-generated protocol: ATAC-Seq on the ICELL8 Single-Cell System
From RNA-seq to whole-genome analysis, our ICELL8 workflows enable the rapid and automated isolation of single cells for all your sequencing needs. We’re proud to welcome ATAC-Seq as one of the latest technologies available on this flexible platform. Fill out the form below to gain access to this user-generated protocol and learn how you can perform single-cell ATAC-Seq using the ICELL8 single-cell systems.
User-generated protocols are based on internal proof-of-concept experiments, customer collaborations, and published literature. In some cases, relevant results are discussed in our research news BioView blog articles. While we expect these protocols to be successful in your hands, they may not be fully reviewed or optimized. We encourage you to contact us or refer to the published literature for more information about these user-generated and -reported protocols.
If you are looking for a product-specific, fully optimized User Manual or Protocol-At-A-Glance, please visit the product's product page, open the item's product details row in the price table, and click Documents. More detailed instructions for locating documents are available on our website FAQs page.
Questions? Protocols of your own that you would like to share?Contact technical support Give feedback
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2021 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.