- SmartChip Real-Time PCR System introduction
- Apollo library prep system introduction
- ICELL8 introduction
Notify me when this page is updated
ICELL8 cx system and software notices
At Takara Bio, we are continuously improving our automation offerings to help you make a difference using our best-in-class products. Therefore, it is important for us to share any known software bugs or new workflow practices as we learn of them. Our goal is to help you continue your valuable research while we implement new updates.
The issues below are known problems that might be experienced or seen with the ICELL8 cx Single-Cell System or in CELLSTUDIO or CellSelect v2.0 softwares. If you would like to receive email notifications in the future when this page is updated, please fill out the form on the left sidebar*.
If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please contact our Technical Support Scientists.
If you are on a mobile device, click on the hamburger icon () on the top left of your screen, then scroll down to access the registration form.
ICELL8 cx CELLSTUDIO v2.0 Software
Bug: loss of data if using 'All three' filter configuration for imaging
Some CELLSTUDIO Software installations include an invalid imaging filter configuration option, 'All three'. If your install is affected by this:
- The option will display under the Advanced tab > [Manage filter configurations...].
- While running a chip through an application workflow, ‘All three' may display in the "Optical configuration" drop-down menu in the Select dye configuration window.
If this option is selected during the imaging stage, the resulting image files become unreadable by CellSelect Software, causing a loss of data from the chip run.
In CELLSTUDIO Software:
- Navigate to the Advanced tab and click the [Manage filter configurations...] button under the Filter configurations section.
- In the Filter configuration editor window (Figure 1), check the drop-down menu box at the top.
With the 'All three' option selected in the Filter configuration editor drop-down menu, click the [Delete] button (Figure 2).
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.