- ICELL8 technology overview
- ICELL8 cx technical specifications
- ICELL8 technical specifications (original system)
- Protocol: High-throughput single cell DNA-seq
- Improved detection of gene fusions, SNPs, and alternative splicing
- Full-length transcriptome analysis
- Protocol: High-throughput single-cell ATAC-Seq
- High-throughput single-cell ATAC-seq
- Single-cell identification with CellSelect Software
- Single-cell analysis elucidates cardiomyocyte differentiation from iPSCs
- Combined TCR profiling and 5’ DE in single cells
- Automated, high-throughput TCR profiling
- Sample preparation protocols
- Video resources
Full-length, single-cell RNA-seq with the ICELL8 Single-Cell System
The data presented here demonstrate that the ICELL8 Single-Cell System can be used to generate high-quality RNA-seq libraries that provide full-length transcript sequence information from hundreds of single cells in parallel. Our method for full-length single-cell RNA-seq using the ICELL8 system enables users to perform all reactions required for Illumina NGS library preparation in ICELL8 chips, including cDNA synthesis and PCR amplification so that the output from the chip is a sequencing-ready library. Along with incorporating SMART template-switching technology to ensure production of high-quality cDNA, our method enables various single-cell analyses to be performed with high sensitivity and reproducibility.
Full-length RNA-seq library preparation workflow
Read-mapping distributions for data generated from single cells
Relationship between read depth and number of transcripts identified
Reproducibility of gene expression measurements
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.