- ICELL8 technology overview
- ICELL8 cx technical specifications
- ICELL8 technical specifications (original system)
- Protocol: Oxford Nanopore library prep and quantification
- ICELL8 cx system target enrichment for fusions
- ICELL8 cx system reagent formulation and dispense guidelines
- Protocol: High-throughput single cell DNA-seq
- Improved detection of gene fusions, SNPs, and alternative splicing
- Full-length transcriptome analysis
- Protocol: High-throughput single-cell ATAC-Seq
- High-throughput single-cell ATAC-seq
- Single-cell identification with CellSelect Software
- Single-cell analysis elucidates cardiomyocyte differentiation from iPSCs
- Combined TCR profiling and 5’ DE in single cells
- Automated, high-throughput TCR profiling
- Sample preparation protocols
- Video resources
- Sign up: cardiomyocyte webinar
- System & software notices
As the use of single-cell NGS advances, the parallel processing of single cells at high throughputs will be critical. The ICELL8 Single-Cell System and ICELL8 cx Single-Cell System automate single-cell isolation, selection, and processing, allowing for the scalability and simplification of single-cell library preparation. Powerful benefits of using this technology, which increase the versatility of the platforms, include the ability to visualize cells in the chip nanowells and the flexibility to dispense into them multiple times. Furthermore, adaptations of our SMARTer NGS chemistries for RNA library preparation on the ICELL8 systems enable fast, reliable, high-throughput cDNA synthesis for downstream NGS applications. This pairing provides results with high similarity to those of manually generated libraries while increasing reproducibility and scalability. While the systems come validated with various applications, they are open platforms that allow the user to develop their own applications.
Learn how the ICELL8 cx SMART-Seq protocol generates full-length scRNA-seq libraries that enable deeper analyses—such as detection of gene fusions, SNPs, and alternative splicing—than 3' DE on droplet-based systems.
Learn about automated single-cell RNA-seq library generation for full-length transcriptome analysis from hundreds of single cells in parallel.
Sign up to access the user-generated protocol for performing ATAC-Seq on the ICELL8 single-cell platforms (developed by the Greenleaf lab at Stanford University in consultation with TBUSA).
Learn more about scATAC-seq on the ICELL8 Single-Cell System.
See how the ICELL8 platform's Imaging System and CellSelect Software allow for high-fidelity identification of individual cells.
Single-cell analysis elucidates cardiomyocyte differentiation from human induced pluripotent stem cells
Learn how researchers used the ICELL8 Single-Cell System to develop a method for transcriptomically characterizing the differentiation of human iPSCs into cardiomyocytes.
View data on high-throughput whole transcriptome and TCR profiling data from the same cell using the ICELL8 systems.
View single-cell TCR profiling data generated with SMART technology and the ICELL8 Single-Cell System.
Learn how the many differences between popular scRNA-seq platforms impact your data. Here, we discuss sensitivity, read efficiency, and gene diversity (3' DE expression) data generated by the ABRF Genomics Research Group.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.