- Cancer research
- Career spotlights
- Current events
- Customer stories
- Gene editing
- Amplify NGS libraries without bias
- Takara Bio wins a Crabby!
- A new hiPSC model for type 2 diabetes
- TCR-seq methods: strengths, weaknesses, and rankings
- A faster path to analysis for mAbs as therapeutic agents
- Gene therapy takes a step forward
- ICELL8 technology keeps cardiovascular research pumping
- Women's Networking Event at AGBT 2020
- Detecting infectious disease threats in a changing climate
- Unraveling the world of microorganisms
- Microbiomes in the brain and belly
- Gaining insight into pulmonary arterial hypertension with purified exosomes
- Total RNA-seq from human biofluids and EVs
- Seq-ing the small
- Taking the SMARTer approach to RNA-seq of FFPE tissues
- Single-cell analysis
- Stem cell research
- Tips and troubleshooting
- Women in STEM
- That's Good Support!
- About our blog
We dedicate our efforts to delivering products with the innovative technologies that allow you to push forward and break new ground. Here we highlight recent publications featuring the remarkable and interesting scientific discoveries being made by our customers.
Date: May 19, 2023
This study highlights the importance of carefully selecting enzymes when amplifying NGS libraries, with Takara Ex Premier polymerase giving unbiased, highly sensitive, and precise results.
Date: January 24, 2023
Researchers generated pancreatic beta cell-like cells from patient-specific tissue to mimic type 2 diabetes in a predisposed population.
Date: October 27, 2020
A new study by Dr. Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz and her team compares commercial and academic NGS techniques for TCR repertoires.
Date: June 10, 2020
Researchers at Merck & Co., Inc. assess the use of rapid membrane processing for sample prep prior to PK studies in the drug development pipeline.
Learn how researchers are using new exosome purification techniques to investigate the mechanism of a life-threatening disease.
The SMARTer Stranded Total RNA-Seq Kit v2 - Pico Input Mammalian provides a robust new method for RNA-seq studies from low-input biofluid samples.
See how our ThruPLEX DNA-seq and SMARTer RNA-seq kits are powering large-scale studies of microbiomes.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.