- Single-cell RNA- and DNA-seq
- ThruPLEX HV outperforms NEBNext Ultra II
- Accurate detection of low-frequency variants using molecular tags
- Streamlined DNA-seq from challenging samples
- Low cell number ChIP-seq using SMARTer ThruPLEX
- Cell-free DNA sequencing
- Sequencing analysis of low-frequency mutations in cfDNA
- DNA-seq from FFPE samples
- Low-input whole-exome sequencing
- Tag-seq variant detection
- Low-volume DNA shearing for SMARTer ThruPLEX library prep
- Immune profiling
- Epigenetics and smRNA-seq
Our SMARTer ThruPLEX DNA-Seq library kits enable the generation of high-complexity NGS libraries from a variety of challenging sample types such as cell-free DNA, formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) DNA, and extremely low-input samples. Our kits and their applications are described in detail in the technical notes listed below.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.