- Product line overview
- Technical notes
- Featured kits
- Technology and application overviews
- FAQs and tips
- DNA-seq protocols
- Bioinformatics resources
- Single-Cell Workshop
- TCR-seq methods: when to use which
- Taking single-cell RNA-seq by STORM
- Immunogenomics to accelerate immunotherapy
- Total RNA sequencing of liquid biopsies
- MeD-Seq, a novel method to detect DNA methylation
- Automating full-length single-cell RNA-seq libraries
- Single-cell DNA-seq
- Single-cell whole transcriptome analysis
SMARTer PicoPLEX single-cell DNA-seq: detection of CNV and SNV from single cells
Accurate, reproducible detection of single nucleotide variation (SNV) and copy number variation (CNV) from small amounts of DNA, single cells, or fixed tissue is critical for genetic analysis of clinical samples, with the broader goal of assisting molecular diagnosis of diseases such as cancer. In this webinar, Dr. Luke Sherlin showcases our optimized PicoPLEX technology—the SMARTer PicoPLEX Gold Single Cell DNA-Seq Kit (PicoPLEX Gold)—a rapid and easy-to-use system for generating DNA-seq libraries from as little as 1–10 cells for highly sensitive detection of SNV, CNV, or other genomic aberrations.
Sign up by filling out the form below.
Key features of PicoPLEX Gold covered in the webinar:
- Fast, simple workflow—from cells to libraries in 3 hr, with minimal hands-on time
- Best-in-class performance—superior coverage, complexity, and sensitivity compared to MDA
- Flexible kit configuration—choose from a variety of different indexing options for any experiment and Illumina sequencer
Sign up to watch the webinar
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.