- Why tag a protein?
- Tech note: cobalt resin
- Purification methods overview
- Simplified purification of active, secreted his-tagged proteins
- Overview: His60
- Tech note: Capturem technology
- Tech note: Capturem large volume
- Magnetic beads
- TALON resin selection guide
- Selection guide: His60 resin
- FAQs: TALON
- Video: Capturem his maxiprep
- Video: Capturem his miniprep
- Visual protocol: Capturem his maxiprep
- Visual protocol: Capturem his miniprep
- Capturem nickel column reagent compatibility
- TALON reagent compatibility
- His60 reagent compatibility
- TALON: Native vs denaturing purification
- Protocol: denaturing purification with TALON resin, imidazole elution
- Protocol: native purification with TALON resin, imidazole elution
- Protocol: native purification with TALON resin, pH elution
Protein purification protocols
Learn about our quick and easy protein purification kit protocols.
Capturem his-tagged purification protocols
TALON resin application protocols
Reagent compatibility for our Capturem, His60, and TALON purification systems
Purification tips and tricks
Learn how to decide between nickel- and cobalt-based IMAC resins for your his-tagged purification.
This blog post covers reasons his-tag fusions might not bind to resin and how to tackle these issues.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.