- Mass spectrometry digestion reagents
- Why tag a protein?
- Tech note: cobalt resin
- Purification methods overview
- Simplified purification of active, secreted his-tagged proteins
- Overview: His60
- Tech note: Capturem technology
- Tech note: Capturem large volume
- Magnetic beads
- TALON resin selection guide
- Selection guide: His60 resin
- FAQs: TALON
- Antibody purification
- Other tag purification
- Phosphoprotein and glycoprotein purification
- Expression systems
His60 nickel resin beats Ni-NTA resin for his-tag purification
His60 Ni Superflow Resin has better purity among nickel resins (outperforming Ni-NTA resins), as well as low metal-ion leakage. Its modified Ni-IDA chemistry makes His60 nickel resin one of the best on the market when compared to other Ni-based resins such as Ni-NTA or other Ni-IDA resins:
- High capacity (60 mg/ml)
- Low metal-ion leakage
- High purity
His60 nickel resin allows one-step purification of any recombinant his-tagged protein from any expression system, under native or denaturing conditions (compatible with 6x-his tags and HN tags). His60 Ni Superflow Resin can be used to purify recombinant his-tagged proteins from any expression system, including baculovirus, mammalian cells, yeast, and bacteria.
His60 Ni Superflow Resin is a high-capacity Ni-IDA resin for the efficient purification of recombinant his-tagged proteins from bacterial, mammalian, and baculovirus-infected cells. His60 Ni resin is compatible with batch/gravity-flow applications, as well as with the major automated liquid chromatography systems and manual syringe processing, and it outperforms Ni-NTA resins (in capacity and purity). The resin enables fast, easy, and reproducible chromatographic separations and can be regenerated for multiple uses. His60 Ni Superflow Resin is available in a variety of sizes and as prepacked His60 Ni Gravity Columns. Using the same resin for small- and large-scale purifications means that you do not need to re-optimize conditions when you scale-up. The purified recombinant his-tagged proteins can be used for protein labeling, immunization to produce antibodies, or in animal studies.
The purification of recombinant his-tagged proteins consists of cell lysis/extraction, binding, washing, and elution. His60 Ni resin allows one-step protein purification under either native or denaturing conditions. Purified recombinant his-tagged proteins can be eluted with imidazole, or by a reduction in pH. His60 Ni resin is compatible with batch/gravity-flow applications, as well as with the major automated liquid chromatography systems or manual syringe processing.
- Use His60 Ni resin to obtain better purification of His-tagged proteins than Ni-NTA resin can provide.
- Purify recombinant his-tagged proteins from any expression system, including baculovirus, mammalian cells, yeast, and bacteria.
- Use purified proteins for any of the following applications:
- Protein labeling
- Immunization to produce antibodies
- Animal studies
- His60 Ni FPLC cartridges
- Prefilled 1-ml and 5-ml cartridges for his-tagged protein purification on any LC system, such as ÄKTA or FPLC, or for manual purification using a syringe.
- TALON cobalt resin
- TALON resin provides the very highest purity for his-tagged proteins when compared to any nickel resin.
- His-tag detection antibodies
- Use highly sensitive antibodies to detect his-tagged recombinant proteins in Western blot, ELISA, and immunohistochemical assays.
- ProteoGuard protease inhibitor cocktail
- Use this EDTA-free protease inhibitor cocktail to suppress proteolysis in all your cell lysates. We recommend using the ProteoGuard cocktail with all our protein purification products.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.