- Why tag a protein?
- Tech note: cobalt resin
- Purification methods overview
- Simplified purification of active, secreted his-tagged proteins
- Overview: His60
- Tech note: Capturem technology
- Tech note: Capturem large volume
- Magnetic beads
- TALON resin selection guide
- Selection guide: His60 resin
- FAQs: TALON
- Video: Capturem his maxiprep
- Video: Capturem his miniprep
- Visual protocol: Capturem his maxiprep
- Visual protocol: Capturem his miniprep
- Capturem nickel column reagent compatibility
- TALON reagent compatibility
- His60 reagent compatibility
- TALON: Native vs denaturing purification
- Protocol: denaturing purification with TALON resin, pH elution
- Protocol: native purification with TALON resin, imidazole elution
- Protocol: native purification with TALON resin, pH elution
Capturem nickel column reagent compatibility for his-tagged purification
Capturem his-tagged purification columns utilize high-capacity Ni-NTA membranes to quickly purify concentrated recombinant proteins under a wide range of conditions. These columns are compatible with a wide range of lysis buffers including our xTractor Buffer, which is provided with the miniprep and maxiprep purification kits. Purification results are consistent regardless of native or denaturing conditions or the presence of additives (e.g., EDTA, ßME, TCEP, and DTT).
|Reagents compatible with Capturem nickel columns|
|Nonionic detergent (Triton X-100)||2%|
|Nonionic detergent (Tween 20)||2%|
|Anionic detergent (SDS)||1%|
|Sodium chloride||2 M|
* Compatible with concentrations up to the amounts shown. These are the maximum amounts that have been tested.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.