- Plasmid purification kits
- Genomic DNA purification kits
- DNA cleanup kits
- RNA purification kits
- RNA cleanup kits
- Cell-free DNA purification kits
- Viral DNA and RNA purification kits
- Accessories and components
Need help automating your nucleic acid purification workflow?
We will follow up shortly to discuss your objectives.
NucleoSpin 96 cfDNA
The NucleoSpin 96 cfDNA kit is designed for the parallel isolation of cell-free DNA (cfDNA) from up to 2 ml of blood plasma in a 96-well format. After sample lysis, cfDNA binds to a silica membrane without carrier RNA. Elution is performed under vacuum without cross-contamination. This, in combination with the design of the included NucleoSpin cfDNA Binding Plate, allows adaptation of the NucleoSpin 96 cfDNA kit to common liquid-handling instruments for fully automated processing.
- High-throughput solution for cfDNA isolation
- Manual or automated processing
- Optimized protocol for Cell-Free DNA BCT ("Streck Tubes")
- NucleoSpin 96 cfDNA Core Kit: kit with basic content focused on automation platforms. Additional accessories can be combined as needed.
- Typical downstream applications: NGS, qPCR, ddPCR
- Highly efficient recovery of cell-free DNA from liquid biopsies
|Technology||Silica membrane technology|
|Starting material||0.5─2 ml plasma|
|Blood draw tubes||EDTA, Cell-Free DNA BCT (Streck)|
|Fragment size||≥50 bp|
|Typical yield||Depends on sample source, storage, and quality|
||100 µl (70 µl final eluate volume)|
|Preparation time||90 min/96 preps (EDTA plasma)|
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.