Need help automating your nucleic acid purification workflow?
We will follow up shortly to discuss your objectives.
Isolation of genomic DNA from FFPE samples using magnetic beads—NucleoMag DNA FFPE
NucleoMag DNA FFPE allows rapid, high-throughput DNA purification from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded samples by reversible adsorption of nucleic acids to paramagnetic beads under appropriate buffer conditions. It includes the odorless Paraffin Dissolver for effective lysis in a convenient two-phase system. Magnetic separation can be performed manually using the NucleoMag SEP magnetic separator, or with automated magnetic separators and standard liquid handling instruments.
- Blue-colored Paraffin Dissolver for convenient paraffin removal
- Removal of formalin crosslinking by efficient decrosslinking buffer
- High-quality DNA for improved performance in downstream applications (e.g., PCR)
- Magnetic bead technology allows highest flexibility, easy adaption for automated use
|Format||Highly reactive superparamagnetic beads|
|Processing||Manual or automated|
|Starting material||≤5 mg tissue, ≤15 mg paraffin|
|Fragment size||50 bp-approx. 5 kb|
|Typical yield||Depends on amount and quality of sample|
|A260/280||Strongly depends on sample quality|
|Elution volume||>25 µl|
|Preparation time||120 min/96 preps (excluding lysis)|
|Binding capacity||0.4 µg/µl|
- Rapid isolation of DNA from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded samples
- Isolation of DNA from fresh and archived FFPE samples
- Isolation of DNA from specimen on object slides
- Typical downstream application: PCR
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.