- Gene editing
- Fluorescent proteins
- Viral transduction
- Tet-inducible expression systems
- ProteoTuner protein control systems
- iDimerize inducible protein interaction systems
- Transfection reagents
- Mammalian expression plasmids
TetR monoclonal antibody
TetR Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 9G9) is a monoclonal antibody raised against the full-length wild-type bacterial Tet repressor protein (TetR), which is an essential component of the Tet-On and Tet-Off transactivator proteins. The TetR antibody can be used for Western blotting and greatly simplifies the process of developing a Tet-inducible expression system by providing a method for early detection of the transactivator proteins.
- Simplify the process of creating Tet-inducible cell lines by prescreening for expression of the transactivators.
- Sensitive detection of Tet-On 3G, Tet-On Advanced, Tet-Off Advanced, Tet-Off, or TetR proteins on Western blots.
- This TetR antibody is not recommended for use with the first-generation Tet-On or Tet-tTS proteins.
- Note that antibody-based detection of these tetracycline transactivators in cell lines is not a substitute for a functional test. Some highly inducible clones may express tetracycline transactivators at levels that are undetectable on a Western blot with any antibody.
- Mouse hybridoma cells
- Form: affinity-purified monoclonal antibody in PBS
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
- Concentration: 1 mg/ml
- Suggested dilution: 1:1000 for Western blotting
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.