Calcium phosphate transfection kit
Calcium phosphate transfection is one of the most commonly used methods to deliver plasmid DNA into mammalian cells. Due to its highly consistent pH and salt concentration, our CalPhos calcium phosphate transfection kit gives you the consistent transfection efficiency that you cannot always achieve with home brew versions. For this reason the CalPhos Mammalian Transfection Kit has remained one of the most popular commercially available calcium phosphate transfection kits for nearly two decades.
- Optimized pH and salt concentration for highly consistent transfections
- High transfection efficiency in many types of mammalian cells
- Widely cited
- Transfect up to 700 wells of a 6-well plate (or 100 transfections on a 10-cm dish).
- Mammalian cell transfection: transfect plasmids in a broad range of cell types
- Packaging of lentivirus, adenovirus, and retrovirus via transfection of HEK 293 cells
- Shown to transfect neuronal cells
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.