- Reporter systems
- Apoptosis detection kits
- Cell biology reagents
- RNA interference
- Cell-culture accessories
- Signal transduction
Proteasome activity assay
ZsProSensor-1 is a proteasome-sensitive fluorescent reporter. It is a fusion of a bright green fluorescent protein (Exmax = 496 nm, Emmax = 506 nm) with a degradation domain which targets the protein for rapid degradation by the proteasome. The cells emit green fluorescence when there is a drop in proteasome activity:
- Green fluorescence accumulates—the proteasome is inhibited
- No accumulation of green fluorescence—the proteasome is functioning normally in the cell
The Proteasome Sensor Vector uses the CMV immediate early promoter to drive high levels of ZsProSensor-1 expression.
- Easy fluorescent monitor of proteasome activity
- Compatible with individual cells or whole populations in real time
- Easy, non-invasive detection
- Simple and cost effective assay
- High-throughput compatible
- Drug screens
- Cancer studies
- Image-based HTS/HCS
- Real-time proteasome studies
Additional product information
Please see the product’s Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.