Helper-virus free preparation of AAV-LacZ particles
AAVpro Helper Free Systems (AAV-LacZ) are kits used to prepare adeno-associated virus (AAV) particles for delivery of beta-galactosidase to mammalian cells. High-titer AAV can be prepared without a helper virus by transfecting AAVpro 293T cells with the three plasmids included in these kits. The plasmids encode all of the factors necessary for viral packaging and extraction.
- Produce high-titer AAV particles encoding the lacZ reporter gene under the control of the CMV promoter
- Enables delivery of the lacZ reporter gene to hard-to-transfect mammalian cells, including proliferating and non-proliferating cells
- Expression can be detected with the Beta-Galactosidase Staining Kit
- Reporter that allows transduced cells to be identified by immunostaining with an anti-beta-galactosidase antibody or by enzyme activity assay
- Can be used as a positive control
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Learn more about our AAV systems
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.