The pAAV-ZsGreen1 Vector is an adeno-associated virus (AAV) vector that contains the ZsGreen1 gene. This vector can be used as a positive control to monitor AAV particle production with AAVpro Helper Free Systems. Expression of ZsGreen1, a human codon-optimized variant of the green fluorescent protein from Zoanthus sp., can be used to monitor transfection and transduction efficiency.
- An AAV vector that contains ZsGreen1 under the control of a CMV promoter, and Inverted Terminal Repeats (ITRs)
- Expression of ZsGreen1 can be used to assess transfection efficiency during AAV particle preparation and the titer of prepared particles
- ZsGreen1 is an exceptionally bright green fluorescent protein, 2.5X brighter than EGFP
- Learn more about ZsGreen1 from our fluorescent protein quick guide
- A positive control for monitoring AAV particle preparation with AAVpro Helper Free Systems
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
AAV-mediated gene transfer into mouse striatum
Adeno-associated virus can be used for in vivo gene transduction. This article demonstrates gene delivery in mouse brain (specifically, the striatum) by transducing in ZsGreen1 and observing bright fluorescence in coronal brain sections.View the data Learning center
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.