- Long ssDNA for knockins
- Knockin screening kit
- Genome-wide sgRNA library system
- Recombinant Cas9 protein
- Mutation detection kits
- In vitro transcription and screening kits
- Cas9-sgRNA gesicle production
- Cas9 antibodies
- Plasmid systems
- Lentiviral systems
- AAV systems
- RNA transfection
- Genotype confirmation kit
- Indel identification kit
- SNP screening
- Cre recombinase
Guide-it Recombinant Cas9 (Electroporation-Ready)
Guide-it Recombinant Cas9 (Electroporation-Ready) is a recombinant wild-type Streptococcus pyogenes Cas9 nuclease modified with a C-terminal nuclear localization signal (NLS) for use in CRISPR/Cas9-mediated gene-editing experiments. Electroporation of mammalian cells with Cas9-sgRNA ribonucleoprotein complexes allows you to minimize off-target effects while facilitating a fast turnaround for highly efficient gene-editing experiments.
- The Cas9 protein solution is sterile and well-tolerated by mammalian cells
- Highly efficient editing when combined with our Guide-it Complete sgRNA Screening System
- Minimizes off-target effects—better than plasmid-based delivery systems
- Works well in hard-to-transfect cell lines
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.