Tet-On 3G inducible expression plasmid systems—kit components
All plasmid-based versions of the Tet-On 3G System contain the following seven components:
- 10 μg regulator plasmid (see tables below)
- 10 μg response plasmid (see tables below)
- 10 μg control plasmid expressing luciferase under the control of a TRE3G promoter (either pTRE-Luc or pTRE-BI-Luc)
- 2 μg Linear Hygromycin Marker (also sold separately as Cat. # 631625)
- 2 μg Linear Puromycin Marker (also sold separately as Cat. # 631626)
- 100 rxns Xfect transfection reagent (also sold separately as Cat. # 631317)
- 50 ml Tet System Approved FBS, US Sourced (also sold separately as Cat. # 631105)
Use the tables below to pick the specific vectors and system that meet your needs. If you prefer a system that uses the human EF1-alpha promoter to express the transactivator protein, please refer to the second table below. EF1-alpha systems are recommended for use in cell types in which CMV promoters are often silenced, such as hematopoietic and stem cells. Note that lentiviral, retroviral, and adenoviral Tet-On 3G inducible expression systems are also available.
|Tet-On 3G Inducible Expression Systems with CMV Regulator Vectors|
|Cat. #||Product||Regulator vector||Response vector|
|Tet-On 3G Inducible Expression Systems with EF-1 Alpha Regulator Vectors|
|Product||Regulator vector||Response vector|
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2021 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.