AmCyan1 fluorescent protein
Living Colors AmCyan1 is a bright cyan fluorescent protein that was isolated from the coral reef organism Anemonia majano and is far brighter than ECFP. Cyan fluorescent proteins such as AmCyan1 are ideal for simultaneous detection of two or more events in the same cell or cell population because their excitation and emission spectra are distinct from other fluorescent proteins. The AmCyan1 fluorescent protein sequence has been optimized for translation in mammalian cells, high solubility, and bright emission.
- Cyan fluorescent proteins are ideal for multicolor labeling
- AmCyan1 excitation and emission maxima are 458 and 489 nm, respectively
- Lentiviral formats (pLVX-) are available
- Our polyclonal anti-RCFP antibody recognizes native and denatured forms of AmCyan1 fluorescent protein, as well as fusion proteins containing AmCyan1
- Cell labeling
- Multicolor experiments
- Promoter-reporter studies
- Transfection controls
- Use Fucci cell-cycle vectors to differentiate G1 phase from S/G2/M based on color
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please seethe Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Fluorescent protein related links
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.