Tet-On 3G transactivator lentiviral particles
Highly concentrated and purified lentivirus for delivery of the Tet-On 3G transactivator to target cells. Any gene of interest (GOI) under the control of a TRE3G promoter (PTRE3G) can be tightly controlled by the presence and absence of doxycycline (Dox) in the culture medium. Learn more about Tet-On 3G inducible gene expression.
- What does 109 TU/ml mean?
- In each microliter, there will be at least 1 x 106 functional lentivirus particles.
- Each 60-µl kit is sufficient for 30 transductions (using an MOI of 10) in a 6-well plate containing 2 x 105 cells/well.
- Gold standard tetracycline transactivator in a ready-to-use lentivirus format.
- Premium quality; produced via a multistep purification process which results in very high titers and purity.
- Functional titer provided, not a just a particle count.
- High purity—transduce target cells without cytotoxicity.
- >90% transduction efficiency can be obtained even at very low MOI.
- Can be combined with any vector containing a TRE promoter to obtain tetracycline-inducible expression of your gene of interest (we recommend the TRE3G promoter).
- Learn more about Tet-On 3G technology.
- Tightly controlled, inducible expression of your gene of interest in hard-to-transfect mammalian cells
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Super-pure and concentrated premade lentivirus particles
Unlike ready-to-use lentiviral particles from other suppliers, the particles in our catalog are produced via a multistep purification process that results in very high titers and high purity. High titers increase transduction efficiency, while high purity reduces cytotoxicity, allowing you to successfully transduce a large number of different cell types—including primary, immortalized, adherent, and suspension cells—while retaining high cell viability.Technology overview Lentiviral particles FAQs
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.