BlnI (AvrII) restriction enzyme
BlnI (AvrII) restriction site:
C | CTAG G
G GATC | C
Supplied buffer: K
Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Source: Brevibacterium linens
- Concentration: 10 units/μl
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Genomic DNA analysis: Escherichia coli genomic DNA
- Ligation-recutting test: Ligation efficiency of DNA fragments with cohesive end generated by this enzyme is lower than general 4-base protruding ends. Therefore, more efficient ligation can be achieved by using the reaction conditions for blunt end ligation.
- Star activity: cleavage at alternative site(s) occurs in the presence of Mn2+, DMSO, or at high ionic strength
- Each lot undergoes stringent quality testing including overdigestion, genome DNA analysis, ligation-recutting and pKF3 cloning
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.