The Mupid-exU system for gel electrophoresis offers novel features, such as multichannel pipettor compatibility, a UV-transmissible tank, a cover placement light sensor, 7 output voltage settings (18, 25, 35, 50, 70, 100, and 135V), and a timer function to enhance its usability and safety.
- Completely UV-transmissible tank materials (transmission: 50% at 254 nm, 80% at 312 nm) to allow direct observation of bands during gel electrophoresis following placement of the tank on a transilluminator
- High sample capacity: Compatible with multichannel pipettors for simultaneous gel electrophoresis of up to 104 samples in a single gel (26 wells x 4 rows or a total of 96 samples + 8 markers). The Mupid-exU system can accommodate 13 or 26 lanes, enabling sample loading with multichannel pipettors (9 mm depth for 13 wells, 4.5 mm depth for 26 wells).
- Timer function: Can be set to a range of 1–99 minutes and includes an alarm function. Memory function is provided for storage of previous timer and output settings.
- Variation of input and output voltages: Output voltage can be selected from among seven levels (18, 25, 35, 50, 70, 100, and 135V). Input voltage can be set between 100–240V, allowing worldwide use.
Note: This product is manufactured by ADVANCE and Mupid is a registered trademark of ADVANCE. This product does not carry a UL mark.
Gel electrophoresis equipment tank
- External dimensions: 183 mm (W) x 164 mm (L) x 56 mm (H)
- Buffer volume: approx. 330–350 ml (including gel and buffer)
- Material: UV-transmissible resin (transmission: 50% at 254 nm, 80% at 312 nm)
- External dimensions: 197 mm (W) x 169 mm (L) x 38 mm (H)
- External dimensions: 64 mm (W) x 164 mm (L) x 59 mm (H)
- Input: AC100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 18, 25, 35, 50, 70, 100, and 135V (140V for each peak, waveform control)
- Timer function: 1–99 min and continuous power distribution (suspendable)
- Memory function: automatic storage of prior settings
- Safety function: cover placement confirmation by light sensor
exU Gel Maker Set L
- Gel maker stand for exU (1 unit): 149 mm (W) x 125 mm (L) x 20 mm (H)
- Gel tray L for exU (1 tray): 130 mm (W) x 122 mm (L) x 13 mm (H)
- Gel tray S for exU (2 trays): 130 mm (W) x 59.5 mm (L) x 13 mm (H)
- Combs for exU (qty 4)
- Well dimensions: 6 mm (W) x 1 mm (L)/13 wells (9 mm depth); 2 mm (W) x 1 mm (L)/26 wells (4.5 mm depth)
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.