Mupid One system
The Mupid One system enables gel analysis via electrophoresis. The following convenient features are included: a separate power unit, side buffer drain, multipipettor support, seven voltage output settings (18, 25, 35, 50, 70, 100 and 135V), a built-in timer, and a CE mark.
- Multichannel pipettor compatible: Mupid One system is wider than the original Mupid series and supports 13 or 26 lanes, enabling easy sample loading using multipipettors (9 mm pitch for 13 wells, 4.5 mm pitch for 26 wells)
- High throughput: allows simultaneous electrophoresis of 104 samples in a single gel (26 wells x 4 rows permits 96 samples and 8 markers total)
- Voltage selection: supports seven conventional voltages (18, 25, 35, 50, 70, 100, and 135V)
- Global input voltage compatibility: variable input voltage of 100 to 240V supports worldwide use
- Heat-resistant material: Liquid gel solution up to 100°C can be poured into the gel tray. Cleanup can be performed using boiling water.
- Long electrophoresis capable: wide range of voltage controls improves buffer stability during electrophoresis
- Separate components: separate and washable electrophoresis cell
- User safety: main power cannot be operated without the lid in place
- Compatibility: gel casting sets of previous Mupid series are compatible with the Mupid One System
- Intuitive controls: gel electrophoresis equipment uses "Timer," "Voltage Selector," and Run/Pause/Stop buttons
Note: This product is manufactured by ADVANCE and Mupid is a registered trademark of ADVANCE. This product does not carry a UL mark.
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.