Mupid-2plus System gel electrophoresis equipment improves upon the performance of the highly popular and reliable Mupid-2 with increased usability and added safety features. Mupid series instruments are used primarily for agarose gel electrophoresis and offer several key advantages, including a smaller footprint due to the integrated power supply. This allows the gel electrophoresis equipment to achieve a compact size, which is imperative for laboratories with limited bench space.
- Performance-tested for system reliability
- Customer-focused design: customer suggestions are incorporated into the system's design, including user-friendly, easy-to-operate controls and buffer discharge system
- Easy to clean: discharging buffer or cleaning the electrophoresis tank is easy thanks to the detachable power supply
- Improved safety: the Mupid-2plus includes improved safety features, such as narrower chamber lid slits and a power supply that does not operate unless the lid is in place
Note: This product is manufactured by ADVANCE and Mupid is a registered trademark of ADVANCE. This product does not carry a UL mark.
- External dimensions: 187.4 mm (W) x 136.5 mm (L) x 50 mm (H)
- Internal dimensions: 133.0 mm (W) x 120.6 mm (L) x 47.5 mm (H)
- Buffer capacity: approx. 250–280 ml (maximum 300 ml with gel in place)
- Material: PPHOX
- External dimensions: 143.9 mm (W) x 137.5 mm (L) x 13 mm (H)
- Outside dimensions: 43 mm (W) x 109 mm (L) x 49.5 mm (H)
- Input: AC100-110V
- Output: DC50V, 100V
- Fuse: 250V, 0.8A
Gel maker set L
- Gel maker stand dimensions: 240 mm (W) x 126 mm (L) x 17.5 mm (H)
- Number of gels: 2 large gels, 4 mini gels
- Gel tray dimensions: large size 109 mm (W) x 60 mm (L); mini size 55 mm (W) x 60 mm (L)
- Comb dimensions: 10 mm (W) x 240 mm (L) x 42 mm (H)
- Large gel: 6 mm (W) x 1 mm (L) x 12 wells; 4 mm (W) x 1 mm (L) x 17 wells
- Mini gel: 6 mm (W) x 1 mm (L) x 6 wells; 4 mm (W) x 1 mm (L) x 17 wells
- 1 Gel maker stand L
- 2 Gel tray-L
- 4 Gel tray-S
- 2 Comb-L
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.