- In-Fusion seamless cloning
- Competent cells
- Ligation kits
- Mutagenesis kits
- Ligation enzymes
- Restriction enzymes
- Modifying enzymes
- X-Gal and IPTG
- Linkers, primers, and cloning vectors
- Agarose gel electrophoresis
- Nucleic acid extraction
Cloning Enhancer eliminates the need for PCR insert purification prior to cloning. PCR samples treated with Cloning Enhancer yield significantly more recombinant clones and since treatment with Cloning Enhancer occurs in the same tube as the PCR reaction, it is less likely to result in UV damage or nicking. Avoiding a separate cleanup process also minimizes the risk of losing PCR product during purification.
- Convenient treatment of PCR products without purification
- Single-tube reaction with no sample loss
- Gentle treatment—no DNA damage or nicking
- 5X increase in colony yield compared to unpurified inserts
- Optimized to work with the In-Fusion Snap Assembly products
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Certificates of Analysis is located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.