- In-Fusion seamless cloning
- Competent cells
- Ligation kits
- Mutagenesis kits
- Ligation enzymes
- Restriction enzymes
- Modifying enzymes
- X-Gal and IPTG
- Linkers, primers, and cloning vectors
- Agarose gel electrophoresis
- Nucleic acid extraction
NdeI restriction enzyme
NdeI restriction site:
CA | TA TG
GT AT | AC
Supplied buffer: H
Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Source: Neisseria denitrificans
- Concentration: 4–12 units/µl
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Ligation-recutting test: Ligation efficiency of the cohesive ended DNA fragments generated by this enzyme is low. More efficient ligation can be achieved by using blunt end ligation reaction conditions.
- Star activity: cleavage at alternative site(s) occurs in the presence of Mn2+, high concentrations of glycerol, or at high ionic strength.
- Do not dilute. This enzyme is unstable at low concentration. The addition of Triton-X 100 to a final concentration of 0.01% in reaction mixture increases the relative activity up to approx. 150%.
- Each lot undergoes stringent quality testing including overdigestion, genome DNA analysis, ligation-recutting and pKF3 cloning
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.