|Starting material||<5 x 106 cultured cells
<30 mg human/animal tissue
<100 mg plant tissue
- Nucleic acid extraction webinars
- Product demonstration videos
- Product finder
- Plasmid kit selection guide
- Plasmid purification
- Genomic DNA purification
- DNA/RNA cleanup and extraction
- RNA purification
- RNA purification kit finder
- Viral DNA and RNA purification
- Parallel DNA, RNA & protein
- Automated DNA and RNA purification
- Accessory selection guides
NucleoSpin TriPrep: parallel isolation of RNA, DNA, and protein from one sample
- Convenient one-column preparation of RNA, DNA, and protein from diverse sample types
- High-quality RNA and DNA, ready to use for downstream applications
- High protein yield independent of protein size, localization, modification, etc.
- Complete kit includes NucleoSpin Filters (shredders) for optimal lysis, rDNase for on-column DNA digestion, and Protein Solving Buffer for dissolving all types of proteins
NucleoSpin TriPrep allows you to isolate DNA, RNA, and protein without splitting the sample prior to extraction. The fractions are obtained from the exact same sample, and not from three similar portions of one sample. This is especially valuable for unique, small, and precious samples.
Diverse sample types
RNA/DNA/protein extraction from a wide variety of starting materials
RNA, DNA, and protein were isolated in parallel from the same source. The range of starting materials includes tissues, cells, plant materials, yeast, and bacteria.
|Lane||Starting material||Sample amount|
|2||Human cells (HeLa)||106 cells|
|3||Mouse liver||3 mg|
|4||Fish (Zebrafish)||30 mg|
|5||Plant root (garden cress)||100 mg|
|6||Plant leaves (garden cress)||100 mg|
The isolated RNA is of high integrity. RIN (RNA integrity number) was measured for mammalian samples. RIN of RNA isolated from HeLa cells was 9.5, RIN of RNA from mouse liver sample was 9.1.
* Figures are compiled from different gels and runs, aligned to the corresponding length markers.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.