- Purification products
- Two-hybrid and one-hybrid systems
- Mass spectrometry reagents
- Expression vectors & systems
- Antibodies and immunoprecipitation
- SDS-PAGE & western blotting
- Protein quantification
- Protein sequencing
- Accessory enzymes
Purification & immunoprecipitation of Myc-tagged proteins—Magnetic Myc Immunoprecipitation Kit
The Magnetic Myc Immunoprecipitation Kit offers a simple, rapid method for purifying or immunoprecipitating Myc-tagged fusion proteins from cell lysates—using magnetic beads crosslinked to monoclonal anti-Myc antibody (which recognizes the Myc epitope). The kit also includes the Magnetic Beads Immunoprecipitation Buffer Set (optimized to provide extremely low background) and the ProteoGuard Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (specially designed to inhibit endogenous proteases released during cell lysis).
- Provides quick, easy magnetic separation of myc-tagged proteins
- Yields highly pure denatured proteins
- Highly specific antibody to myc does not cross-react with endogenous proteins
- Purify or immunoprecipitate myc-tagged fusion proteins from cell lysates
- Identify myc-tagged proteins
- Perform high-throughput protein-protein interaction studies
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.