- Purification products
- Two-hybrid and one-hybrid systems
- Mass spectrometry reagents
- Expression vectors & systems
- Antibodies and immunoprecipitation
- SDS-PAGE & western blotting
- Protein quantification
- Protein sequencing
- Accessory enzymes
GAL4 antibodies for yeast two-hybrid studies
GAL4 AD and GAL4 DNA-BD Monoclonal Antibodies bind specifically to the major activation domain (AD) of GAL4 yeast two-hybrid prey proteins, and the DNA-binding domain (DNA-BD) of the bait protein, respectively.
If your bait vector is pGBKT7, your fusion protein can be detected with the GAL4 DNA-BD Monoclonal Antibody (our monoclonal c-Myc Antibody may also be used).
If your prey vector is pGADT7, pGADT7-Rec, or pACT2, the prey fusion protein can be detected with the GAL4 AD Monoclonal Antibody (our polyclonal HA-Tag Antibody may also be used).
These antibodies are ideal for:
- Confirming that a GAL4 fusion protein is being expressed and has the expected molecular weight
- Characterizing putative interactors with your protein of interest
- Co-immunoprecipitation studies
- Confirm expression of your bait protein
- Sensitive monoclonal antibodies
- Detect the GAL4 binding domain and the GAL4 activation domain
- Yeast two-hybrid screening
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.