- Buffers and powders
- Western blotting reagents
- Protein molecular weight markers
Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) tablets
Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) buffer is commonly used as a wash and/or dilution solution in a variety of applications including tissue dissociation, cell culture, Western blotting, ELISA, and immunohistochemistry. These products are tablets for easy preparation of PBS buffers. Tablets are available for PBS, PBS without potassium, PBS containing Tween 20 (PBS-T), and SSPE (PBS-EDTA).
- PBS: wash buffer, reagent preparation, sample dilution
- PBS-T: antibody dilution; wash buffer for Western blots and ELISAs
- SSPE: nucleic acid hybridization and probe pre-hybrdization (Northern/Southern blots), wash buffer for microarrays
- PBS (Phosphate Buffered Salts) Tablets (Cat. #T900)
200 tablets for 20 L
- Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS) Tablets, pH 7.4 (Cat. #T9181)
100 tablets for 100 L
- Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS) Tablets without Potassium, pH 7.4 (Cat. #T9182)
100 tablets for 100 L
- Phosphate Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (PBS-T) Tablets, pH 7.4 (Cat. #T9183)
100 tablets for 100 L (final solution contains 0.05% Tween 20)
- SSPE Buffer Tablets, pH 7.4 (Cat. #T9184)
100 tablets for 20 L
Store tablets at room temperature.
PBS (Phosphate Buffered Salts) Tablets (Cat. #T900) is manufactured by Roman Industries Co., Ltd.
Dissolve tablets in distilled or deionized water.
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.