Rapid, Protein A-based IP—Capturem IP & Co-IP Kit
Immunoprecipitation (IP) and co-immunoprecipitation (Co-IP) are valuable tools for studying the interaction of proteins with macromolecules, such as other proteins. The Capturem IP & Co-IP Kit provides a complete, easy-to-use solution for the rapid isolation of individual proteins or protein-protein complexes. The kit features Capturem Protein A columns for high-capacity, membrane-based purification of antibody-bound protein complexes. All of the buffers necessary for cell lysis as well as binding, washing, and eluting of the antibody-antigen complexes are also included in the kit. IPs are performed in just 15 minutes, from sample incubation with antibody through elution.
- Simple, ultra-fast workflow: incubate IP antibody with sample for 10 minutes then purify at room temperature in 5 minutes
- Complete solution: includes Capturem Protein A spin columns and immunoprecipitation buffers optimized for IP and Co-IP experiments
- High concentration: extremely small elution volumes yield highly concentrated complexes
- High quality: short residence times reduce the possibility of aggregation, complex dissociation, or loss of activity
- Versatility: compatible with a wide range of IP buffers and conditions
- Single-use: novel membrane technology assembled into disposable spin columns reduces the risk of contamination and carryover
- Investigation of protein complexes
- Antigen screening for antibody discovery and engineering workflows
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Protein research learning resources
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2018 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.