- Single-cell NGS automation
- Reproductive health
- Bioinformatics tools
- Whole genome amplification
- Immune profiling
- Epigenetics and small RNA sequencing
- NGS accessories
Cogent NGS Discovery Software
Now compatible with our popular bulk and plate-based RNA-seq kits!
Cogent NGS Discovery Software v1.5 (CogentDS) is bioinformatic software for user-friendly analysis of sequencing data generated with Takara Bio platforms. The Cogent NGS Analysis Pipeline v2.0 (CogentAP) can be used to prepare files ready for import into CogentDS.
Top Principal Components can be reduced and visualized using the Uniform Manifold Approximation and Projection (UMAP, recommended) method or the t-Distributed Stochastic Neighbor Embedding (t-SNE) method.
Upon acceptance of the EULA and submitting the form, you will be sent an email with a key required to install CogentDS. Follow the installation instructions in the Cogent NGS Discovery Software v1.5 User Manual or Quick Start Guide. CogentDS includes the following files:
- GUI launcher
- Example mini-dataset files—can be used to test the Discovery functionality (CogentDS data object [*.rda], gene_info.csv, gm.csv, and metadata.csv)
- Sample output—compare to the analysis results of the mini-dataset
Supported operating systems
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- macOS Mojave (v10.14) or higher
- Linux CentOS 6.9+ or higher
- 8 GB RAM
- >2 GB of free disk space
Additional third-party software dependencies*
- RStudio Desktop
- R devtools
- Pandoc (optional; only required for advanced users that wish to forgo RStudio and run R from the command line)
*Not included with the software; must be downloaded and installed separately.
Additional product information
For use in conjunction with workflows on the ICELL8 cx Single-Cell or ICELL8 Single-Cell System. More information is available in the Cogent NGS Discovery Software v1.5 User Manual or Quick Start Guide.
Cogent NGS Discovery Software version history
|Version number||Release date||Notes|
|hanta software 1.0||2019-06-07|
Scale your biomarker discovery with full-transcriptome scRNA-seq
SMART-Seq Pro Application Kit - 2 Chip
- Capture critical insights—identify gene fusions, splice variants, and SNPs that end-counting technologies can miss
- Profile your cells with confidence—find more genes and transcripts with powerful SMART-Seq chemistry
- Prepare libraries with ease—automate your workflow from sample to library prep to analysis
- Get clear results—simplify your bioinformatics analysis with integrated Cogent NGS tools
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.