- Single-cell NGS automation
- Reproductive health
- Bioinformatics tools
- Whole genome amplification
- Immune profiling
- Epigenetics and small RNA sequencing
- NGS accessories
SeqAmp DNA Polymerase
SeqAmp DNA Polymerase is a high-fidelity PCR enzyme with hot-start capability that is well-suited for use with many SMARTer kits for next-generation sequencing. This optimized PCR enzyme has been shown to perform well even with challenging templates containing GC-rich and AT-rich regions.
Recommended for use with SMARTer next-generation sequencing kits.
- High-fidelity PCR enzyme sold as part of several SMARTer kits for next-generation sequencing, used to amplify purified first-strand cDNA into RNA-seq libraries.
- The SeqAmp CB PCR Buffer (Cat. # 638526) is an optional buffer that may substitute for the SeqAmp PCR Buffer for easier bead resuspension when using the SMART-Seq v4 Ultra Low Input RNA Kit for Sequencing. Note that for the SMARTer Stranded Total RNA-Seq Kit v2 - Pico Input Mammalian, the SeqAmp CB PCR Buffer is included as part of the kit.
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.