- Single-cell RNA- and DNA-seq
- SMART-Seq Stranded for total RNA-seq
- SMART-Seq v4 for mRNA-seq
- SMART-Seq v4 3’ DE for mRNA-seq end counting
- SMART-Seq v4 for mRNA-seq with the Fluidigm C1
- High-input strand-specific total RNA-seq for mammalian samples
- Pico-input strand-specific total RNA-seq for mammalian samples
- Low-input strand-specific total RNA-seq for mammalian samples
- Low-input strand-specific total RNA-seq for Illumina
- Universal low-input total RNA-seq for Illumina or Ion Torrent
- Targeted RNA-seq for Illumina
- SMARTer RNA Unique Dual Index Kits
- SMART-Seq DE3 Demultiplexer
- Legacy kits for RNA-seq
- Immune profiling
- Epigenetics and small RNA sequencing
- NGS accessories
SMART-Seq DE3 Demultiplexer
The SMART-Seq DE3 Demultiplexer software is only for use with the sequencing data generated with the SMART-Seq v4 3′ DE Kit. CLC Genomics can also be used for demultiplexing.
Sign up to download the demultiplexing software
If you are interested in using our Demultiplexing software, first please review the End User License Agreement (EULA), then complete the form below. Upon acceptance of the EULA, your browser will be directed to a website where you can download the software. If you do not see the download link, please email infoUS@takarabio.com.
You will download the software as a zip archive containing the following files:
- SMART-Seq DE3 Demultiplexer software
- The EULA agreed to above
- A guide for using the software "Example Data" files containing paired-end sample data
More information on the sample data can be found in the software guide.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.