- In vitro transcription
- cDNA synthesis kits
- Reverse transcriptases
- RACE kits
- Purified cDNA & genomic DNA
- Purified total RNA and mRNA
- cDNA synthesis accessories
BcaBEST RNA PCR Kit
The BcaBEST RNA PCR Kit is designed to perform both reverse transcription and DNA amplification in a single tube. This two-step RT-PCR kit takes advantage of the BcaBEST DNA Polymerase—which contains both DNA polymerase and reverse transcriptase properties—to enable first-strand cDNA synthesis. Compared with standard reverse transcriptases, BcaBEST polymerase operates at an optimal temperature of 65°C, permitting RT-PCR of long or difficult RNA templates. RT-PCR troubleshooting for highly structured RNA templates is especially recommended using the BcaBEST RNA PCR Kit. Bca-optimized Taq polymerase is used for second-strand synthesis and subsequent PCR. The Bca-optimized Taq polymerase utilizes LA PCR technology for improved PCR amplicon length and accuracy. Random 9-mers, oligo(dT) primers, or specific downstream primers (that function as antisense PCR primers) can be used for cDNA synthesis.
- Enables RT-PCR of long or difficult RNA templates
- Amplifies templates up to 5 kb in length
- Transcription at an optimum reaction temperature of 65°C
- Uses Bca-optimized Taq Polymerase, an LA technology-based enzyme that is optimized for use with BcaBEST DNA Polymerase
- Kit includes random 9-mers or oligo(dT) primers for first-strand cDNA synthesis. Specific downstream primers can be prepared by the user
- Procedure is performed in a single tube
- Reverse transcription is stopped via enzyme heat inactivation. PCR mixture is added directly to the tube
- Single-tube RT-PCR, using LA PCR technology for better PCR performance.
- Reverse transcription of RNA that is GC-rich or has high levels of secondary structure.
|BcaBEST DNA Polymerase (22 U/µl)||50 µl|
|RNase Inhibitor (40 U/µl)||25 µl|
|Random 9-mers (50 µM)||50 µl|
|Oligo dT Primer (50 µM)||50 µl|
|RNase-Free dH2O (DEPC-treated)||1 ml|
|Bca-Optimized Taq Polymerase (5 U/µl)||25 µl|
|2X Bca 1st Strand Buffer||2 x 1.25 ml|
|5X Bca 2nd Strand Buffer||800 µl|
|dNTP Mixture (10 mM each)||50 µl|
|MgSO4 (25 mM)||500 µl|
|Control F-1 Primer (20 µmol/µl)||25 µl|
|Control R-1 Primer (20 µmol/µl)||25 µl|
|Positive Control RNA (1 µg/µl)||25 µl|
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2022 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.