Takara IVTpro mRNA Synthesis System
Takara IVTpro mRNA Synthesis System offers a complete solution for synthesizing high-quality single-stranded mRNA from your gene of interest, with a cap structure (using CleanCap Reagent AG from TriLink Biotechnology or similar, not included) and poly(A) sequence. The Takara IVTpro mRNA Synthesis System (Cat. # 6141) comprises:
- Cloning Kit for mRNA Template (Cat. # 6143)—enables easy cloning of a template DNA into a pre-designed In-Fusion cloning-ready plasmid system for in vitro transcription with the Takara IVTpro T7 mRNA Synthesis Kit.
- Takara IVTpro T7 mRNA Synthesis Kit (Cat. # 6144)—includes a highly-efficient T7 RNA polymerase optimized for preparing high yields of mRNA through in vitro transcription. The kit also allows integration with capping systems (not included) and RNA modification with modified NTPs.
- Streamlined workflow—complete in vitro transcription workflow, from template preparation to mRNA purification, with a single kit
- Ultra-high yield—generate up to 200 µg of mRNA per reaction with a cap structure and poly(A) sequence
- Flexibility—incorporate a wide variety of capping systems, including CleanCap or ARCA and/or a modified nucleoside such as pseudouridine
- Construction of plasmid DNA for in vitro transcription template
- Capped mRNA synthesis using TriLink's CleanCap Reagent AG, or other cap analogs such as Anti-Reverse Cap Analog (ARCA)*
- Synthesis of long non-coding RNA or siRNA precursors for non-coding RNA research
- Synthesis of RNA standard template for RT-qPCR
- RNA probe synthesis for hybridization
*A different template sequence design is required when using ARCA.
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
mRNA synthesis learning center
Explore Takara IVTpro products and learn how our technology can support your RNA research. This learning center includes vector information, different 5′-capping compatibility, a link to download a flyer, and more.Learn more
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2023 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.