- SmartChip Real-Time PCR System introduction
- Apollo library prep system introduction
- ICELL8 introduction
Guest webinar: automating cardiomyocyte research using the ICELL8 Single-Cell System
The size and fragility of cardiomyocytes have posed technical limitations for single-cell studies, particularly with distinguishing variation in gene expression. Traditional automation approaches such as multiplexing and nanodroplets are limited in their ability to determine transcriptional heterogeneity. In this webinar, Dr. Stefan Günther and Michail Yekelchyk from the Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research will discuss how the ICELL8 Single-Cell System, using nanowell technology, overcomes the challenges with handling mono- and multi-nucleated cardiomyocytes in their genomic research core lab.
In this webinar, Dr. Stefan Günther and Michail Yekelchyk will describe how they used the ICELL8 Single-Cell System to:
- Isolate intact rod-shaped cardiomyocytes from normal and hypertrophic hearts
- Distinguish between mono- and multi-nucleated cardiomyocytes
- Perform quality control of the isolated cells to avoid misinterpretation of sequencing data
- Generate RNA-seq libraries from hundreds of selected single cardiomyocytes and compare transcriptional signatures between mono- and multi-nucleated cardiomyocytes
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.